skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Jackson 5

Hello friends and family, We would love for you to keep up on what we have been up to. You will be happy to know I love this and will update it every time I take new photo's :)

Friday, August 15, 2008

The lesson I learned today...








Is to never let your 19 month old baby eat pudding alone... or with the kitten :)

Kitty was just as messy as she was..
Posted by Jackson5 at 7:27 PM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!:-)

August 15, 2008 at 8:17 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Erin & Travis

Erin & Travis

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (12)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (21)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ▼  August (8)
      • Biggest Princess I know
      • Tubby time for P
      • HIP HIP HORRAY I AM 28 TODAY!!
      • ITS A BOY...
      • The lesson I learned today...
      • CS Construction Company Picnic
      • The Landis Family Reunion!
      • Its time to do Payton's nails!
    • ►  July (3)

My Blog List

  • Our Life In Maui...
  • Jackson Family

About Me

My photo
Jackson5
View my complete profile