Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Jackson 5 have now started a blog

Hello all, I think that Dustin and Andrea ( Travis's brother and his wife) have a fabulous idea of blogging. This way you can check in when ever you would like. Maybe to see what has been going on or to see some new picks of the family..

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure

we opened the fire hydrant!! oh what a way to blow 4,000 gals of water
Photobucket
Photobucket

Payton sleeping while she eats
Photobucket

Payton says where is my purse Mommy??
Photobucket
We already know she does this to drive me nuts
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Seriously Payton...
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jackson 3 said...

They are so cute! This blogging thing is addicting...

Unknown said...

I have made a mess of this.. I can't figure out how to add you ./. and it keeps bouncing mail off my yahoo act and then my truenorth one.. since I use both