Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hip Hip Horray we are 2 today! And what a handfull we are!

See everyone she has a "Big Girl" tummy now!
This is a Landis expression.. I am sure I have made the very same face before

She saw Hai posing and so she sat down and said " Picture me!!"


Expect nothing less from her



This is my new FAVORITE! I just love it and I am sure Great Grandma Landis will agree and add it to her collection




I do think that she is not going to skip a beat with her terrible two's. I never remember Jake or Hailey causing such headaches as she does... Don't even look at the Go Fish cards if she is watching, the response for that would be a super high pitch screaming NO NO NO NO and she will most likely be waving her hands like a mad woman! I do have to say she is sooo sweet when she wants to.. Today she asked me for " tismas milk" which means Egg nog.. she said " ohh tasty mommy tasty, more tismas milk try it tasty" and gave me the sweetest smile ever.. how could I ever say no..





No comments: